Monday, July 05, 2004

The beginning of the end

Today i had my fist day of yr 10 week and the first day of the last week of term! We visited UWA in the morning and in the arvo we did funni activities....some of which were pretty gay. Newayz im kinda depressed coz ppl r all leavin to go away...kiki...nat...xiao and dee...Kita. Thx all u ppl that r not goin newhere. I found out today that im movin into my new house on monday which is good and bad.For all u ppl in kenya that read this i wana tell u that i miss u guys sooooooo much so dont stop mailin me coz id luv to see wats goin on in ure lives too! Itz nearly 5 and im damn tired so i think il leave u with some lyrics.hmmmmm....ok...ciao pplz

Baby i love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to, boy I think that you should know
All the love we've made will never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced

No comments: