Happy face
all u pessimists listen to this song. its niiice.
yesterday was the river cruise. and i was better for it!! i dressed up as an elf ( i thought my hat with pasted on leaves was pretty damn good). but other ppl had really funky outfits. Reece for one looked exactly like a girl..hairspray and all. All the cardboard cutting and hard slaving away at tony's tv set paid off! i think locky's one was the best though coz he painted himself black to be 'lemurman'-.-". just wish the boat wasnt so small (makes gagging noise).
Xiao, Wei Hao, Abby and Courtney coudnt get tickets which sucked coz they would have loved it, esp wei hao ;) all those guys in short shorts hahaha.
i really felt like dancing last night. good thing the music was pretty fun. lots of hip hop! and no i didnt drink...for all you people who are STILL onto me about a couple of weeks ago. leaving for home now!!
im really glad i went.
~Esh~
I woke up this morning,
The sunshine was shining
I put on my happy face
I'm living, I'm able,
I'm breathing, I'm grateful
To put on my happy face

No comments:
Post a Comment