Sunday, October 21, 2007

better off alone?

It cannot go unsaid,
I only want you to know,
I think it's all going to work out fine.
Or are we better off alone?

I've never been a fan of keeping things in. it builds up. always have to have someone to talk to...not everyone works like that i guess. some people just avoid it if its something that can be avoided.

life's been a bit rough lately. people keep saying that 'it'll be ok'..will it? nope. i know it wont. because it cant be ok right now. but later? i guess i just have to wait and find out. honestly..i think im just lying to myself about stuff right now, but i cant handle the truth... maybe thats why people avoid things...because they cant handle the truth. i never thought i would be one of those people...until now.

i can't believe ive posted grinspoon! im trying to explore my musical palette. there is so much good music that i didnt even realise was there. yay for new music! (even if some of it is really disturbing)

oh god..exams are coming.

-Esh-

No comments: